Wednesday 16 December 2009

TARGET AUDIENCE FEEDBACK

I asked four people of the ages of 16 and 17, which is my target group, to answer some questions which would give me feedback on my magazine from a reader's perspective.
My questions are:

In your opinion, what age do you think this magazine attracts?
(This lets me know if the magazine has succedded in attracting my target group)


Are the pictures well photographed?
(To evaluate the pictures)


Do you think this attracts rock and indie fans?
(Lets me know whether my magazine attracts the right music genre)

In the first paragraph of my double paged spread, do you think I addressed my target group (of 16-25 year olds) well, if not why?
(This shows me whether the mode of address I used was right, and if it wasn't I could use their opinions to improve it)


Does the front page make you want to buy the magazine?
(This lets me know how effective my front page is)

Is the mode of address consistently effective throughout the magazine?
(This helps me see whether my text is effective or not)

Does the magazine seem realistic?
(To understand whether I was successful in making a realistic magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment