Sunday 15 November 2009

AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

1- How much would you pay for a music magazine, which is released monthly?
Under £1 // £1-£2 // £2-£3 // over £3
(I asked this in order to get an understanding of what price people would be prepared to buy my magazine at)

2- What genre of music interests you?
mainstream // rock // indie // dance // jazz // classical // reggae // latin // R&B // other
(this will help me plan what music genre I should use)

3- Do you pay attention to what the reviews say for albums or singles?
yes // no
(I asked this to determine whether I include reviews)

4- Do you find interviews with artists interesting?
yes // no
(This will help me decide whether people like reading interviews)

5- Do you participate in competitions in magazines?
yes // no
(This would determine whether I included a competition)

6- What not musical related things would you like to find in a music magazine?
posters // new stories // celebrity gossip // horoscopes // activities // other
(I asked this to see what people would like to find, besides music, in music magazines)

7- What music festivals would you like to be featured?
reading //  V // glastonbury // creamfields // T4 on the beach // download // isle of whight // bestival
(This will help me decide which festivals to be featured in my magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment